How To Install downloaded OBB Files On Modded Games
Way 1 (no root):
- Install playstore version and download OBB files ingame
- Go to Android/OBB folder on your device and rename game OBB with additional “x” or something
- Remove playstore version
- Install mod APK
- Go to Android/OBB and remove the added “x” from game data
Way 2 (root & no-root):
- Download OBB files
- Download mod APK
- Move OBB Files to Android/OBB folder in your device
- Install mod APK
Way 3 (root):
Install the MOD over the Playstore-Version after you downloaded the OBBs ingame with the PS-Version.
How To Login With Google+ Or Facebook App On Modded Games
A. For Facebook-Login you just need to remove your Facebook App from the device (even Facebook Lite)!
NOTE: On some Emulators you cannot remove Facebook Lite, it will install automatically again. Install Luckypatcher and choose “freeze” App instead of remove.
B. You want to login with Google+ or Facebook-App (installed)?
- Your device needs root! If you don’t know what root is, your device is not rooted =D
- You have to unsign APK (sometimes unsigned APKs are uploaded too, then you can skip this)
- You must install original game and login with Google+ or FB (don’t remove game after!)
- You have to install the Apps: Lucky Patcher and BusyBox**.
- You have to patch the signature verification
- You install the modded APK over the original game
- Thats it =)
Sounds easy, but needs one time watched live to understand. So watch video and enjoy =)
- Many devices don’t need BusyBox to patch with Luckypatcher! So you can skip the BusyBox part (try first without BB) and proceed directly with Luckpatcher =)
- If you download Luckypatcher from the official page it will be an .zip file and not an .apk file. Please unzip it before your install.